Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Benny's Barking (Youtube Outtake)

Time for a surprise! While I was trying to shoot the last video I uploaded to youtube my dog Benny was barking and although it's not too audible in the video, I could hear it clearly and it was throwing me off and derailing my train of thought. So I excused myself thinking I would return later and finish the video, all in one take, however I soon discovered that the dog was barking at my family who had come home with groceries and they would probably want my help. If you can't understand what I'm saying to discourage Benny from barking, I was hollering the phrases:

"Benny, I'll kills ya!"

"Come here, Benny, Come right here."

and

"Come here Pisuzu," which is a reference to Benny and demon possession, the name Pisuzu being the devil that possessed Regan in the movie "The Exorcist." At least I THINK that's how you spell it.



9 comments:

  1. You still cant remember the guy's name?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i remember you gameboy micro review. Makes me want to buy one now and i will to play mother 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. About the guy you where inspired from, did he happen to have some kind of accent? I guess the closest in conmpairison is a "gangster" accent, IDK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No the guy didn't have any accent. He was thin and white, with thick glasses, strange dental pattern, with foreteeth REALLY emphasized, and the name... "Allen?" Sort of rings a bell I dunno. Here's an artist's depiction:

    http://sharetv.org/images/mission_hill/kevin_french-char.jpg

    *GRIN*

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was your micro review that actually inspired me to try and pick one up for myself, I wanted one but didn't know how reliable it would be, how games would play on it and such, so after seeing your review I finally managed to pick up a pink one!

    Funny outtake right at the end. "Muthafucka.."

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should really stop this bullshit with boycotting youtube. It will NEVER work, and like I said on the comments page of the video, you are cutting off your fans from content when you think you are somehow making a difference or stickin it to the bigwigs of youtube. We are the little men and like it or not we are at the bottom. Ahem..that being said you should really check out dealextreme.com and order some crap, make a video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A) You are not an Admin, and that username of yours is very suspicious.

    B) You think I haven't heard and refuted your argument a million times before?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Tolstoy that youtube is not
    the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. And sometimes is a piece of shit

    ReplyDelete