Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ok... Here Goes...

This is the first post I've made on this new blog. This is actually just a test, so if you're reading this, well.... I dunno, but stop it... I mean it... STOP... That's it I'm telling on you...

Ok, let's see... can this thing display video? I mean, Blogspot SAYS you can, but let's see them do it. Uploading test video.... nnnnn-NOW!!





That was a little ditty that was invented for me by one of my fans on youtube. I only used a part of it and only for a little while, but either way, I was pretty flattered that someone offered. The guy who produced it, asked if I would credit him as "Ruben and the Novelty Shack." Kinda funny... anyway, I'm crossing my fingers, knocking on wood, and doing all of those other crazy superstitious things that you do whenever you want something to work.

2 comments: