Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are Republicans ALL fucking stupid?

Being so frustrated, lately, over the ever worsening condition of healthcare reform in America I posted this on my facebook as my status and gathered these responses:

So, by "Healthcare Reform" What they mean is NO public option but YES enforced buying into private healthcare? Hmm... must remember to look up the definition of "Corporate Fascism."


Le'mon James Flowers:

the national healthcare forces you into the hands of some doctors you dont have the choice to choose ur own, so its another way for the government to control our minds

TolstoyKafkaEvsky:

No, you've got it all wrong. That's just some old republican bunk they were screaming during Regan's time in order to not have Medicare (which is one of the most successful government programs today) What I"M saying is that with no public option we're all being FORCED to BUY PRIVATE HEALTHCARE thereby making a private business something on par with a federal agency. Corporate Fascism.

Ben Runnoe:

hewy tolstoy dumbass u dont read between the lines do you if the governments paying for health care there going to raise taxes on all sorts of shits thats dangerous, can cause cancer, like have six flags be $80 insted of $40 that bag of doritos having $10 tax cause its too fatty and if you eat it ur costing the government money and if you dont believe ur a as dumb as you look

(Continued)

dude ur just an ignorant kid u probly love barrack too. either u dont no what hes doing or your ignorant theres even a part in the bill raising tax on tanning cause it can cause cancer and thats just the start.

TolstoyKafkaEvsky:

Use the word ignorant about 20 more times, maybe it'll make you sound smarter. Doubt it, though. Great, so there's a tax on tanning. Tanning (like smoking) DOES CAUSE CANCER and should be taxed (like smoking.) Higher taxes can be a good thing. The more we're all willing to pay, the safer we can all be with a better trained, more well equipped police force, and the better off our society will be with increased funding for public education. I'm more than willing to allow more money to go to the system if in return they're going to offer us public healthcare. Countries with universal healthcare (and higher taxes) generally have FAR greater standards of living and health than we do here in America, and they also have higher ratings of overall happiness. We only have to ensure that our government actually spends the money on public programs, which shouldn't be too hard for a country of INTELLIGENT people. America, on the other hand, is a whole different story.


Ben Runnoe:

ok you must not know how radical barrack is and they wont improove education they try to keep ppl dumb so theyll vote for democrats because unless your stupid and dont care about freedom not to mention health care is unconstitutional its only goin to cover 30 million ppl so there goin to start putting value human lives = descrimination so if u support u not as smart as i thought


------------------------------------------------

That is either the clever prods of a very nearly successful troll or the insane rantings of a sincere republican. I'm not sure exactly what to believe. Recently I was watching something pertaining to the politics of our day, and I watched as the right-winger conservatives started to scream and chant their insane, hyperbolic, non-nonsensical narratives about the way the world really isn't...

(Barrack Obama is an Arab)
(Barrack Obama wants to ban all guns)
(Barrack Obama wasn't born in this country)
(Jesus loves war and money)

And after watching for a few minutes, I started to become so disillusioned with the constant level of insanity that these people seem to think with, and I started to sincerely wonder if it's all just a charade. Perhaps they don't honestly believe it, I thought to myself. Maybe this is all just a grand conspiracy to take our eyes and minds off of where they ought to be, by creating a faux ideological war between the left and the right that seems so outrageous it's almost entertaining, and is more like an episode of Dragon Ball Z than a real world conflict between two parties.

Glen Beck: I will power up my crazy-insano-chi technique and use it rule the world! BWUAHAHAH!

*Does that power up thing that looks like translucent fire and an upward draft*

John Stewart: No way, Glen Beck, I'll stop you with my powerful voice of reason, WAAAAHHH!


And the day is saved and we all feel better even though nothing has really changed, and every 12 minutes in this country someone is dying of medical problems that could have been easily cared for if they only lived in a "privileged" country like Saudi Arabia....


5 comments:

  1. Im sorry that this is off topic but a blue text on a blue background is hard for me to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Being One of them crazy Canadians voicing an opinion, there seems to be an awful lot WRONG with the United States healthcare, I know someone who was recently driven to poverty because of their medical services. Its quite frustrating.

    Now...wait...How much did Barrak end up doing so far that he said he would? Meh, Harpers done just as much Nevermind.

    "Jesus loves War And Money."

    I believe Kris Kristofferson said it best:

    "How'd this happen, what went wrong
    Don't blame God, I swear to God I heard him say


    'Not in my name, not on my ground
    I want nothing but the ending of the war
    No more killing, or it's over
    And the mystery won't matter anymore'

    Broken dreamers, broken rules
    Broken-hearted people just like me and you
    We are children of the stars
    Don't blame God, I swear to God he's crying too "

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I am independent. Picking a side isn't worth it, because you have people (like this kid) who make you and the things you stand for look completely foolish. I make my own decisions about things, and keep them to myself. The elephant is no better than the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolstoy, you are severely misinformed. That's all I have to say about any political opinion you have. Quit drinking the mainstream media koolaid and wake up otherwise you're a useless democratic scumbag is caught in this trap of blaming the republicans for everything. I'm not saying the republican party is without blame but if I had to pick a lesser of the two evils it would be the republican party.

    Economic Freedom is the only freedom. And if the democrats continue to take our money away from us in excessive taxes (I understand some taxes are necessary) We will have nothing left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.crw-airsoft.com/metal-gear-solid-vest--blacktan-sale-772-p.asp

    Thought you might be interested in that.

    ReplyDelete